Sister of Flame

A place where HeartShadow will discuss the how FlameKeeping affects her personally. The essays will be discussed and other topics raised that relate to religion and her personal life.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New Blog new blog la la la laaaa la

Here I'm going to have my personal thoughts about the essays posted at flamekeeping.blogspot.com. I'm going to answer questions I pose, talk about what I was thinking when I wrote it, that sort of thing. these posts are open content ONLY insofar as when they are linked to the essay in question. You're welcome to use my words to understand the essay better; but these posts are not for copying randomly.

I hope that these comments will help give the essays better context. And, of course, I hope it's interesting! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Oh Shaaaaad... You've listed the wrong address for your original blog here in your opening post. ;)

I'll catch up one of these days. Really. I mean it... (And I do!)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link